When submitting designs for custom printing, whether on your PC or noblechairs, the image cannot infringe on third-party rights or statutory regulations. This includes personality rights, trademarks, and copyrights. We additionally extend this to designs that may be radical, dubious, or defamatory.
For any design submitted to us at Overclockers UK, you need to hold the design rights. Please check your design’s legal status or ask the rights holder to grant you permission for restricted use.
What We Can’t Accept
To make things a little easier, here is a list of copyrights we cannot accept should your design include them:
- Registered Trademark Companies, this includes their name, logo, and content
- Actors and characters from films, television shows, books, and comics
- Pictures or artwork owned by others, such as games, films, books, bands, sports teams, organisations, schools or universities, clubs, and comic books
- Exploited celebrities – even if the content is originally yours
- Viral content such as memes or videos
- Images not listed for commercial use, usually found from search engine results
- Logos from games, films, books, bands, sports teams, organisations, schools or universities, clubs, and comic books